NON-ANNOUNCE: inetutils-1.3.2-9

Hi,

since I made a bad mistake when uploading inetutils-1.3.2-9 yesterday,
I have removed that version from sources.redhat.com.

However, since I don't have that chance on the mirror sites, I'm going
to announce with this mail NOT to download inetutils-1.3.2-9 from the
mirror sites.

While that version doesn't contain any new error (and actually works
fine on my box) I'm not satisfied with -9. Especially the annoying fact
that the sources doesn't match the binaries :-(((

inetutils-1.3.2-10 (including the rshd stderr patch) will arrive soon.

Thanks for your patience,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.