RE: FW: Problems with make.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your response. I think I have figured out some of the problems I
was having.

What I was trying to do in the make file was as follows

CLASSES = d:/classes
DISTRIBUTION_DIR = d:/cm-build

jar:
	cd $(CLASSES) ; \
	jar -cvf $(DISTRIBUTION_DIR)/lib/classes.jar squ/

If I use

	'make --unix ' on my make file it works fine without messing around with
mounts at all.

I had been using the 'make --win32' command as I thought that was what
should be used on NT and this was screwing things up I think.

That seems to have been the problem. I don't need to get into the mounting
business at all it would appear.

Thanks for your help,
John.