Re: CVS server

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Allan Clearwaters wrote:
> Is there anything special I need to do to run the version of cvs that is
> part of cygwin as a server on NT.  I've tried 'cvs server' which starts but
> does not appear to open the default port.  Can it be run as a service?

While I maintain the cygwin package of cvs, I've never really tried to use
it to serve a repository (pserver:).  Perhaps someone else on the list can
help in this regard (this message is just so those knowledgeable people
who may know the answer don't wait for "the maintainer" to answer it.  I
dunno.)

--Chuck