Re: cygwin 1.1.7

> Then gcc object modules targeted to pe-arm could be linked by the
> EVT linker to create WinCE EXEs?

Since I don't know what an "EVT" linker is, I can't answer that.
You'll just have to try it and see, rather than relying on us to be
omniscient mind readers.

Besides, gcc has its own linker for CE.  Why would you want to use a
different one?

The objects gcc et al produces are intended to be compatible with the
Microsoft CE Development kit, as we rely on their includes and
libraries when we do the final link.  Since CE uses the same
object/library/executable format as Windoes 9x/NT, this is a
side-effect of our intention to make cygwin's
objects/libraries/executables compatible with MS's 9x/NT ones.