JNI_MD.H

I am trying to compile a makefile using the latest version of Cygwin. The
file that is getting compiled is a JNI implementation file. When I compile I
get "deferencing pointer to incomplete type" errors all over. Don't know if
this a common C error, or a cygwin problem. I'm a newbie at this. forgive my
ignorance.

Michael Veit
HRIT Consultant
1-732-821-3637