Re: NTL Version 5.0c & Cygwin tools

I don't know what NTL 5.0c might be but if you are running the program
on Windows 9x, then getrusage will not work because the API that
Cygwin uses to retrieve this information is only supported on NT.

cgf

P.S.  Geoffrey Noer has not been involved in the Cygwin project for some
time and is no longer with Red Hat.