Re: CMD.exe for Win9x and other goodies

Soren -
 Thanks for the tip.  I've updated the site to include that file.
Here's a direct link to the affected download page.  FWIW, I'm not sure
if it's substantially different:  while the MD5sum is different (from
the W2K version), the file size is identical...

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/unversioned/consize/index.html

(Win95Cmd is referenced on the page for the 'consize' utility, which
allows you to set the size of the scrollback buffer).

--Chuck