Re: #includes not being processed across network (revised)

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 03:48:24PM -0500, M4um@aol.com wrote:
>Earnie:
>>The only other thing I can think of is to use gdb.  You'll need to get
>>the source and build a debug version of cygwin1.dll so you can step
>>into the functions.
>
>While I can do the debug, I'm afraid that building debuggable dlls and
>cpp's is beyond my resources.  Unless you know someone out there better
>equipped who can assist me, my employers may insist that I find another
>market path to Windows.

Maybe this is the best solution, then.

>Can you recommend someone?

I don't mean to speak for Earnie but I'm not sure what you are asking
for.  Are you looking for a consultant?  As you know mailing list
participation is entirely voluntary.  This is a very helpful list but I
would not expect anyone to debug your problem for you.

Btw, I should point out that if you are actually going to be selling
software based on cygwin, it must be GPLed.  That is how the cygwin
licensing works.

cgf