Re: #includes not being processed across network (revised)

Earnie:

> The only other thing I can think of is to use gdb.  You'll need to get
>  the source and build a debug version of cygwin1.dll so you can step into
>  the functions.

While I can do the debug, I'm afraid that building debuggable dlls and cpp's
is beyond my resources.  Unless you know someone out there better equipped
who can assist me, my employers may insist that I find another market path to
Windows.

Can you recommend someone?

John