RE: User32.dll problems.

Larry,

thanx for the error messages.  I was getting the File Not Found
error (#2) before I corrected my paths, now I'm getting error 6
(Invalid Handle).  One of the systems I'm using this one is in
a state where I could probably do a re-install (or re-ghost) of
the system as a whole (i.e. no citical information on it).  I'm
deliberating if it's worth the trouble to try it reinstall the
system (and cygwin) to get it to work.

I've backtracked thru the archives some more, added export paths
to my .bashrc and .profile and tried invoking something simple
(like vi) from both the "bash" shell (which I can enter just fine)
and the dos prompt.  When done from bash I get error 2 (file not
found) and from the dos prompt I get error 6 (invalid handle).

I've also tried reinstalling cygwin "from the internet" as it
appears it worked for at least one person according to the
archives.  Unforunately, it didn't work for me.

If anyone else out there has seen these problems and/or gotten
things to work after such a problem.  Please drop me a line.
I need to get this resloved ASAP.

thanx

-Lazlo...
This email contains no backmasking or subliminal
messaging.  All   messages   from   Satan   are
spelled  out  clearly  in  Standard American English.