Re: Re : Re: Process Freezes with Cygwin 1.1.6 / Windows 98 SE

--- claude.boulade@bull.net wrote:

> I don't know if it is a Windows 9x problem.
>
> But notice that I am using Cygwin since version 1.1.0, and never had this
> problem before version 1.1.6.
>
> It disappears when I go back to version 1.1.5.

Consider yourself fortunate to have benefitted from someone elses hard work.
In prior versions of Cygwin W9x would freeze with consistency.  I'll have to
ask that you do some work to figure out what changed to cause it to break
between 1.1.5 and 1.1.6.  Perhaps comparing strace output logs and some runtime
debugging.  Believe me, this won't get fixed unless someone with the problem
fixes it.

Cheers,

=====
Earnie Boyd