Available for test: fileutils-4.0-1

I've uploaded the most recent version of fileutils to sources.redhat.com
for testing.

The previous version of fileutils had a few changes that were specifically
for cygwin, but I've convinced myself that they are no longer necessary.

The changes were to detect things like:

mv foo fOo

which could end up deleting foo.  This no longer seems to be an issue
anymore due to changes in the way the cygwin calculates inodes.

I have kept DJ's changes to install.c which allow it to find 'foo.exe' when
you say 'install foo /bin'.  I've also mounted everything with binmode.o
so that all of the defaults are binary.  I think that is an appropriate default
for everything in fileutils but you never know...

Please send problems or observations to cygwin@cygwin.com.

cgf