RE: Patch for setup window hiding

Hi,

On December 8th I posted a patch to the list that fixes the problem in
setup.exe where windows drop in the z order.

<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-12/msg00372.html>

There was some discussion of minor side-effects.

There has been no followup on the list and the patch has not been applied
to CVS.

Is there some step in the process that I've missed?
Or does the window dropping not annoy enough people to make it an issue?
:-)

Thanks

E.