Re: CYGWIN1.DLL??

At 01:00 PM 12/15/2000, T Evermahn wrote:
>I have tried to load up both consize.exe(using the Win95cmd.exe not command.exe --grin--) and rxvt, but both, send out a warning saying that the CYGWIN1.DLL is missing. Anyone with an idea? I read through the archives using +consize as a search criterium, but nothing seemed to mention this *.dll.
>Also, I was wondering, how do you get bash.exe to open in something other than command.exe? Maybe that is where my problem lies. --makes a not of FYI: I am obviously trying to learn, and not knowing all too much--
>
>Thanks again for your time,
>Evermahn

Cygwin1.dll is required to run any of the tools.  It must be in your path.
If you don't have one on your system, you need to run setup again and
make sure the cygwin package is installed.  You might want to look over some
of the user documentation and FAQ information at www.cygwin.com to help you
gain a better understanding of some of these points.