Dvorak with cygwin

I am running cygwin on a win98 box, and am trying to switch to dvorak.  I
have windows and dos programs both using the dvorak mappings, but cygwin
still uses the qwerty key mappings.  I am not able to change cygwin using
neither the methods that I know for dos nor for linux.  While learning
dvorak, I think that I really need to avoid using any qwerty for about a
month.  It sure would be a bummer to not be able to use the cygwin bash
shell for all that time.

C. Porter Bassett     porter@et.byu.edu   http://www.et.byu.edu/~porter