Re: Cygwin termcap entry for Solaris

Did not mean to post that message twice.  I thought the first one didn't get through.  Anyway, I've tried setting the TERM env var to "ansi" and vi still does not work correctly.  I tried it again just to verify, and it still doesn't work.  I try editing my .login file that has tabs and such, and vi paints characters where there aren't any, and other strange anomalies.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve