Re: [avail for test] bzip2-1.0.1-5

Does anyone have objections if I remove the test designation from this
package and make it 'official'?  (Actually, I think the 'official' one
be 1.0.1-6 and will differ ONLY in that the dll will be stripped.)

Michael Ring, have you run your tests using a stripped dll?  I know you
reported success on cygwin-apps with the unstripped dll, but I want to
make sure it's okay when stripped, too.

--Chuck