Re: How to run javac

Another option, one I have followed for a long time now, is to use the
Jikes compiler from IBM (see
http://www10.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jikes/project/).
It's -insanely- fast, very solid, and best of all, is a C++ program
that compiles under cygwin -- therefore it understands cygwin paths
natively. I haven't used javac in perhaps 18 months, and I develop in
Java on Win32, Linux, and Solaris machines.

I think alex wrote:

> [...]

Ernest Friedman-Hill
Distributed Systems Research        Phone: (925) 294-2154
Org. 8920, MS 9012                  ejfried@ca.sandia.gov
PO Box 969                  http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov
Livermore, CA 94550