cdrecord: Anyone built under Cygwin?

Hi,

I saw a few posts regarding cdrecord and thought I'd try to build it. Using
the cdrecord-1.9 source code, it fails looking for Windows32/Base.h and
several other header files. I'm currently running 1.1.1 but looking at an
old machine that has B20.1 installed, I see that those files used to be
included in the distribution.
Here's an example of the problem code:

cdrecord.c:

#ifdef  __CYGWIN32__

/*
 * NOTE: Base.h has a second typedef for BOOL.
 *       We define BOOL to make all local code use BOOL
 *       from Windows.h and use the hidden __SBOOL for
 *       our global interfaces.
 */
#define BOOL    WBOOL           /* This is the Win BOOL         */
#define format  __format
#include <vadefs.h>
#include <Windows32/Base.h>
#include <Windows32/Defines.h>
#include <Windows32/Structures.h>
#include <Windows32/Functions.h>
#undef format

By the way, when I did a search of cdrecord in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/, I got no matches.
But that's a different problem. Right now I'm just trying to compile the
cdrecord package.

If anyone has managed to get this to work, I'd be interested to know how
they did it.

TIA,

--Kevin Wright