Re: Can cygwin be used on windows 2000 ?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:24:36PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen <vinschen@redhat.com> writes:
>>Does Cygwin really run on ME?
>
>No, Cygwin does not run on YOU.  It runs on COMPUTERS.

But one thing that I'd really like to know and I hope that someone can
tell me the answer to this question that I am just going to ask right
now and please don't be too harsh because I'm a newbie and I like pie
but not rhubarb pie even though it is my brother's favorite although the
rhubarb leaves are poisonous so you can't use those but hah, hah, this
has nothing to do with Cygwin, does it, so I'm sorry: Does Cygwin handle
run on sentences?

cgf