RE: problem: configure ddd -> Can't find Motif or Athena

Actually DDD configure script needs to be fixed so it uses -lXaw -lSM -lICE
and -lXt,
it could not resolve symbols because of missing libs therefore it tells you
athena widget is missing.

You need to fix it or complain at DDD mailing list.

Suhaib