PLEASE use mirrors

The download statistics for the cygwin ftp area is staggering every
week.

I'm gratified that the project is popular but we share this site with
other important projects who don't appreciate the fact that our T1 is
swamped by people downloading (and probably redownloading) cygwin.

If you all don't start using mirrors, then there will be steps taken to
stop direct user downloads from the cygwin directory.  This will not
affect mirror downloads, only normal downloads.

I should have taken my usual steps and only mentioned the cygwin-1.1.5-6
stuff only when it showed up on mirrors.  I guess it's too late now.

Hopefully everyone is using setup.exe to install these packages, at
least.  Or, are we going to be getting some "I unzipped your cygwin with
WinZip and everything seemed to be fine, but..." reports soon?

cgf