Re: [Perl 5.6] Cpan.pm

If you're using the cygutils version of perl, go here:
  http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/perl-5.6.0/modules.html

By using the rpm available here:
   http://cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1/rpm-3.0.3/index.html

you can install modules into your exising perl (without compiling by
hand).  This ONLY works with the cygutils perl, and using the cygutils
rpm.  I'm not sure why, but Michael's or ReBuM's rpm won't do this
right.

available modules: (libnet is one)

     DBI-1.13-2
     Data-ShowTable-3.3-2