RE: Cygwin windows GUI version of gvim.

At 02:59 PM 1/11/2000 +0300, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > Had a quick blitz through the vimdev archive on egroups, as well as
> > news:comp.editors using deja and didn't see anything especial on either.
> >

>www.vim.org ??

archives are).  (Or maybe I blitzed a bit too quickly. :-)  I'll have
another poke around www.vim.org before I get started.)

>Umm ... cygwin comes with 5.7 (I think) and current VIM development -
>quite stable if you do not use new features - is 6.0. Probably, it makes
>sense to look at this one. Or you end up porting it two times :))

Yeah, already considered that.  I'll probably grab the 5.7 source first and
try compiling unmodified first to make sure that stage works before trying
to change anything.  Then look at the 6.0 sources after that.

Thanks for the pointers.

E.
--
Evan McLean             Did you know that beating your head against
ev@deathsdoor.com       a brick wall burns 150 calories an hour?