ps and psql from PostgreSQL not working with cygwin-1.1.5-2

    Chris> I've uploaded a new, testing version of Cygwin to sources.redhat.com.
    Chris> A partial list of what has changed is below.  If anyone who has
    Chris> submitted changes that are not mentioned below wants to chime in, please
    Chris> feel free.

    Chris> I'm making this available as a testing version first because there were
    Chris> major changes in this version of cygwin and I thought it would be easier
    Chris> to test if it was installable via setup.exe.

    Chris> If there are no serious complaints with this version of cygwin, I'll make
    Chris> it the next official version on Thursday.

I'm using cygwin-1.1.5-2 and have problems running ps from cygwin and psql from PostgreSQL:

ps gives no output expect the headerline:

vzell:/tmp> ps
      PID    PPID    PGID     WINPID TTY  UID    STIME COMMAND

psql gives the following error:

vzell:/tmp> psql.exe -h localhost template1
psql.exe: connectDBStart() -- connect() failed: No more processes
        Is the postmaster running (with -i) at 'localhost'
        and accepting connections on TCP/IP port '5432'?

Switching to cygwin-1.1.4 everything is fine.

Ciao
  Volker