Re: I've ported MIT kerberos v1.2.1 to cygwin

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 05:15:51PM -0800, Mark Seigle wrote:
>    I'm new to this list, but I figured that some people might like the
>most up-to-date version of MIT kerberos.
>
>    I'm not sure what the protocol is for posting patches etc.  Please
>clue me in.

If you would like to produce a tarball with this stuff, we can include
it in the standard distribution, assuming that you're willing to be
responsive to problems that crop up here.

For kerberos, I think that this just means that things are installed
by default in /usr/kerberos/...

Are you interested in being the cygwin kerberos maintainer?

cgf