Re: Bash won't start in an xterm with 10/23 snapshot

Rick Rankin wrote:

> I just found a new problem with the 10/23 snapshot. Bash won't start in an
> xterm or in an rxvt window when rxvt is compiled as an X-client. It starts
> fine, however, in a regular console window.
>
> The symptom is that the window appears, but no prompt. CPU usage is zero, so it
> appears to be blocked waiting for something.

I hope that's fixed in the next snapshot. I fixed the problem with
`info' reported today. I just tried bash in an xterm with the fix
and it works as expected, so I'm optimistic...

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.
mailto:vinschen@redhat.com