A standard bug-reporting program for cygwin

I'd like to set up a shell script or program which could be run to generate
text to be sent to the cygwin mailing list.

It would ask a limited number of questions and generate a text file appropriate
for mailing here.

  My idea would be for the script to run 'cygcheck -r -s -v' and then ask

  What program is causing problems (e.g., gcc, bash, awk, etc)?

  Describe the problem in detail (a simple test case would be appreciated):

  Enter the name of any associated files needed to generate the problem.
  .
  .
  .
  Created file xxx.  Please send this file to cygwin@sources.redhat.com with the
  subject "bug report".

Does this make sense?  My goal is to cut down on the back and forth of the "I can
provide details if necessary".  "Yes.  Provide details."

cgf