RE: WinNT Lockup

Thanks, that was definitely the problem.  When you update the FAQ, it would
be great if you could explain why this symptom only occurs within BASH.  If
I'm in a regular WinNT command window (with the same active path) and type a
command that doesn't exist, it says:  "The name specified is not recognized
as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."  I
don't understand why the behavior would be different between the two shells.

Cheers,
ALF