Need Solution -- MUtli-thread, Data privatization

Hai,
	I am Naga. Now I am working on multithreads.
	Now I have a single thread C++ based program with me.
Almost all the calsses in that program are singleton.
SO I can not instanciate any class more than once. Now
I have to convert thisprogram to a multithread one.
Number of threads are depending on the person running
that program. But some times I want all threads to be
use the same object, but with different data member
values. To do that I down loaded some material from
the web. But it is helping me. So I want a solution
for this.
	And one more thing is, I want a good material on Data
Privatization and Memory Classes. I hope I will get
good solution.

=====
Nagasreenivasa Reddy Surapareddy
6084,Crowne Falls Park way,