RE: Re. Bash Prompt Here

Ok, thanks to all for their contributions. The following works:

     HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell -- had to create
                         XQXSETCMD1 - is what X-Setup creates
                         ABC - is what I created instead - I gave it a
value of "Edit with VIM"
                              command - I gave it a value of "vim %1"

Now the only problem is that VIM complains with "unable to open swap file".
If I go to the directory
directly in a bash box and enter
     vim xxx
all is well.

It is only the * entry that is needed. The "unknown" only works for files
whose extension is not recognized or files
that do not have an extension (suffix). Are there any quick ideas on why
vim is complaining about the swap file?

Thanks

Ed

Your Windows 2000 Arborist