Re: Re. Bash Prompt Here

One final question problem for the group to address. Some versions of vim
install stuff
in the registry so that when you right click ANY file, you get the choice
of "Edit with vim". I have
not been able to find a simple registry hack to make that happen without
having a registered
dll. Also, it wasn't exactly clear to me how to train the VIM dll to use
something else. I must have spent
less than 5 minutes looking at it.

Has anyone figured out how to do this? I have tried just putting stuff in
the HKCR/file registry key but that
doesn't seem to do it.

Ed

Your Windows 2000 Arborist