Latest version 1.1.4 does not retrieve contents of a mapped drive from our disk management system

I looked through the mailing list and did not see anything related to
this problem.  The problems is this,  I installed the latest release of
cygwin 1.1.x ( I am assuming that the latest x is 4) and I am no longer
able to see the contents of a mapped drive from our disk management
system (a.k.a. as enterprise).  AND, it is just that system.  Mapped
drives from other native NT machine work fine.  From what I have been
testing, I can cd to any level directory on that disk management system
but I cannot get any of their contents.

Do you guys have a fix for this? Or, does anyone know what can I do?

For the mean time I have gone back to release B20 since that release
works fine.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Thanks,

P.S. OS-> NT 4.0 Server  (just in case that matters)