Re: mount points and inetd

> DJ - perhaps setup should default to 'install for all' ? (If it doesn't
> already)

Setup should default to "install for all" *if* you have administrative
privileges, or to "me only" if you don't.  Patches welcome; I don't
know how to easily test for such privs.

I've also heard rumors that system mounts can't even be *used* by an
account that doesn't have admin privs (does cygwin read the mounts
with a read/write key, or a read-only key?).

Otherwise, if a consensus can be reached about what the best
(i.e. safest) overall defaults are, it's easy to change.  Note that
setup won't change your system if it's doing an upgrade; it defaults
to whatever you had before.