Re: Setting cygdrive prefix to '/' causes disappearing mounts

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 12:11:39AM -0400, David Condon wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:
>>I asked Corinna to look into this as soon as she has some time.
>
>Because she maintains the sshd port?  Uhh, no.

There are three people in the Cygwin group at Red Hat: Corinna, DJ, and
myself.  Corinna does *quite* a bit more than maintain the ssh port.
Off the top of my head, her other accomplishments include:

- ntsec
- chroot()
- tape handling
- raw device handling
- poll()
- /dev/random
- inetutils
- ash fixes

and probably a host of other things I should remember but don't.

She's also probably the most recent person, excluding me, to look at the
mount code.   Hmm... with the possible exception of Kazuhiro Fujieda and
Jason Tishler.

If either of them is interested in investigating this, I'm sure that Corinna
wouldn't mind.  She probably won't have time to look into this for a week
or so.

cgf