Re: another new setup

Actually what appears to have happened is this.  I found the downloads
for libpng and zlib in the contrib directory and removed them as well as
the one in latest for make.  I then reran setup for the download to the
current directory.  All three of the above were shown with their most
recent version number (all greater than my current version).  I then
downloaded all three, which setup successfully accomplished and then went
and checked their download site.  Libpng and zlib had been downloaded to
contrib and make to latest.  I then went and tried to run setup (I have
not installed these 3 downloads as yet) and setup again showed me these 3
updates but make showed as keep and libpng and zlib both showed the most
recent release (which I had just downloaded and were in contrib) and when
I selected next then setup advised download complete.   I think something
is slightly crossed in the checks for install and download as far as
contrib vs latest but as I said, I haven't had a chance to check it out.