Re: configure probs (sed)

	John A. Turner wrote:
> Von:	John A. Turner [SMTP:john.turner@pobox.com]
> Gesendet am:	Dienstag, 5. September 2000 14:09
> An:	OFDST Winkler Dr., Jens
> Cc:	XEmacs on NT; Cygwin mailing list; info-gnuplot-beta@egroups.com
> Betreff:	Re: configure probs (sed)
>
> [including the cygwin and gnuplot-beta lists as well...]
>
> "OFDST Winkler Dr., Jens" wrote:

	I've found a workaround (unfortunately not the definite solution):
	in config.status are some ^M at wrong places. I believe it's not a
	textmode-binarymode-mount-problem because there are only 8 ^M (or
so)
	in my config.status.
	After removing the ^M all is o.k.
	What (or who :-) ) do brings the ^M in the config.status? I have two
candidates:
	redirecting the output in the shell
	or the echo-command from the shell
	(i believe this because this are the commands in the configure
script generating
	the config.status file)

	Who knows more?

	Jens Winkler