Cygwin and Tcl/TK

I am actually looking for the mailing list of cygwin, so feel free to direct
me there.

I need Tcl/TK and I have some problem getting my Tcl/TK-program running.
Previously I installed Tcl/TK separately and everything worked nicely. Now I
use cygwin's instead.

I noticed that the Tcl-files all have the prefix "cyg".

Is there some way of making cygwin Tcl/TK to behave like the normal
installation, or shouldn't this be needed?

Thanks,

Mattias

P.s. I also noted that cygwin prefers not to be installed on c:\. This will
result in problems compiling a lot of programs which depend on \bin\sh.exe
to exist. (One example is gnuProlog).

----
Mattias Waldau, CTO
Tacton AB, Saltmätargatan 7, 11359 Stockholm
Mobile +46 70 549 11 12
http://www.tacton.com mailto:mattias.waldau@tacton.com