Multiple users of cygwin and "bash here"

Hi,

I've just downloaded and installed (on a network drive) the latest version
of cygwin.
This works fine, but I can't find out how other persons should use cygwin
without they doing the installation also.

Another question is how I can make a "cygwin here" like "command prompt
here". I would like to right click on a folder in Explorer and choose
"cygwin here" which should start bash in this folder.

("command prompt here" is a windows .inf file from microsoft Power toys.
When that file is installed it changes registry-settings so that a
DOS-window is started on the choosen folder)

Regards
Gunnar Boström