RE: "Accent problem" still not fixed in current cygwin release

Hi Andreas,

who do you type a backslash in a DOS box then?
Or in a Kermit95 hpterm or vt320?
Answer: Just hit the spacebar after the deadkey!
This works also for stock B20.1 (I haven't yet updated),
no need to set anything.

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)