Re: sshd: multiple connections fail while drives are mounted

* Corinna Vinschen
| Ralf Fassel wrote:
| > Problem: I cannot start two connections at the same time, when one
| > connection mounts a drive with `net use'.
|
| Try using different drive letters for different users for testing
| purposes, please.

As usual, if you try to track it down, the problem vanishes.  After
reinstallation/restart of the system, everything works fine now.  I
can login for at least two different users with auto-selected drive
names mounts.  Very good.

Regards
R'
--
He who hasn't hacked assembly language as a youth has no
heart. He who does so as an adult has no brain.