Cygwin screwing up permissions

I just reformatted my hard disks for NTFS, so I thought I'd go for full UNIX
FS emulation with ntea and ntsec. It appears to work right, but when
entering the security tab of files that have been used by Cygwin, I get the
following error box:

"The permissions on MYFILE are incorrectly ordered, which may cause some
entries to be ineffective.  Press OK to continue and sort the permissions
correctly, or Cancel to reset the permissions."

My $CYGWIN is "ntea binmode ntsec tty title", and I'm on Win2k.