Re: RE: from Win32 to linux : any Visual C++ to gnu make converter?

>>  I want to port some windows application to linux. I am looking for
>> an automated way to transform my ".dsw" files (which are the Visual C++
>> equivalent of the gnu makefiles) into real GNU makefiles.

>Have you tried Project->Export Makefile from within Visual?  I have no idea
>how compatible the makefiles it creates are with GNU make, and I would be
>interested in knowing.

 I have the same question, about converting dsw's to makefiles... but the
reason I ask is because I don't HAVE VC++, and need to compile some
programs. Borland compiler 5.5 makes mention of ahving such a converter, but
doesn't. I would be most pleased to find one.