Re: Cygwin 1.1.4.+ and SCP

Jerome Benoit wrote:

> > I have just updated to Cygnus 1.1.4 and correct it
> > according to
> >  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-08/msg00256.html
> >
> > Now when I try to scp a file to an other site:
> > 1] it is apparently very fast...
>
> but the shell freezes at the end (I do crt-C to kill scp)
>
> > 2] the copy is corrupted !
>
> This seems true for some files only:
> my I have troubles with a bz2 file

This seems to be a problem with scp in OpenSSH-2.1.1, AFAICS.
I could reproduce that with 2.1.1p4 under specific circumstances
but not with 2.1.0p3.

I will debug that. Nevertheless, if somebody has a hint I would
appreciate that.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.