Something weird with security context on Win2k

I'm running Win2k Professional with 128bit and IE5.01SP1. It is part of NT4
domain with DC being NT4SP6a. Cygwin was downloaded two days ago. Most of the
time I am logged in as domain user.

I have local user with the same name as domain user. Because of known problems
with gdb in this case, I tried to use runas.exe to start a program under this
user account (runas is much like sudo on Unix):

runas /user:localuser c:\cygwin\cygwin.bat

For whatever reson bash is almost always started in security context of DOMAIN
user with this name and not LOCAL user. This happens after lomg delay. It is
easily seen - all my mounts (local to my domain account) are there, and id
reports domain user. Just once it was correctly started under local user -
that was why I noted it at all.

I add, that I have admin privileges - so, if Cygwin incorrectly determines
personality, it probably can assume any user's identity (I am not so deep in
Win32 to express it in correct terms).

Anybody has seen it?

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!