Are you planning new Cygwin CD?

Dear Cygnus,

I have found Cygnus CD 1.0 to be very useful and handy and convenience/price
ratio was great.
But now it seems outdated a little bit (gcc, cygwin.dll, binutils, etc.).
Unfortunately the nature of my projects prevents me from patching
preinstalled Cygnus packages.

So here is the question:
Is Cygnus (Redhat) planning to issue new version/update CD (it would be
really great!) ?
Or should I build my own update package and burn it on to CD (it would be
really bad!) ?

If your are planning such a thing, what is the approximate issue date?

Thank you,
    Serge