2 problems with sygwin: sshd and zsh

 I'm sorry because I know, reading the archives, that thoses questions
has been asked a few times already, but even with those questions and
answers I wasn't able to use either of these 2 programs as I wish.

 I'm using cygwin 1.1.2

 zsh is the version 3.1.9. I removed the MMAP definition in config.h, and
it compiles without any problemes, but it dies with a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION when I tried to use the executable.

 sshd is the version 1.2.27, either patched with the patch find there :
http://www.lexa.ru:8100/sos/ or the binary version find in the same
place. ssh works find. I gave the administrator the permission it needs,
I mount all in binaries, I have the Environnement variable CYGWIN32 and
CYGWIN_TTY correctly set. I used sshd with either UseLogin turn on or
off, I then launch sshd ether whitout options or with -d options, and I'm
never able to log in, the authentification always fail.

 I tried also just to use Login, and the same problem happends. My
password seems to be always false. Moreover, if I try a sequence like
that :

login: blah
Password:
Login incorrect
login: bluh

Then login crash with a STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

 Thanks in advance.

--
 Benjamin `Quisar' Lerman                                quisar@quisar.ambre.net