Re: find problems

This is a long lasting bug that has been around since I started using b18.  It
has to do with the mounted directories.  In Jerome's case /c and /d.  I don't
remember that anything has been done about this recently so if you want it
fixed, download the source via CVS, build your cygwin1.dll with debug symbols,
debug it and submit a patch.

Cheers,
Earnie.