Re: make --win32 incorrectly handles PATH

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 04:38:06PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> d) With my apologies to "FREE" software proponents everywhere, my
>> company exists to profit from non-free software.
>
>No need to apologize.  You are free to make whichever choices you
>wish, just as we are free to choose otherwise.

Right.

I was offering you an option for solving your problem, i.e., jumping
in and debugging the problem yourself.

You've offered several reasons why that is not possible, which is fine.

I'm sure that you understand that your inability to debug this does
not mean that someone else will step in to solve the problem that you
have uncovered.

Maybe someone will be motivated to look into this.  Unfortunately,
I really can't do it right now or for the foreseeable future.

cgf