How about 'getpseudotty' and 'openpty' in cygwin?

I'm just experimenting with tcl8.4a1 (with help from Earnie Boyd)
and expect (from cvs source). I need to get that expect running
better under cygwin to be able to run the dejagnu testsuites...

however, running configure gives me these two not being available:

checking for getpseudotty... no
checking for getpseudotty in -lseq... no
checking for openpty... no
checking for openpty in -lutil... no

are they things that might be in cygwin already but under
an other name? if not, would they suite as being part of
cygwin in some future?

/ChJ